Become a TEE Janitorial Team Member!!
We want to hear from you If......
You are looking for a rewarding new career with a family-owned company that values its associates? Do you take pride in a job well done? Tee Janitorial is seeking positive, service-minded janitorial team members to join our world-class team. Come find out why a career with TEE Janitorial is one of northern California's best kept secrets.
- Provided transportation and cell phone on the Job
- Flexible Hours
- Fitness while making money
- Paid Bi-weekly
- Opportunities to increase work hours
- A personable and understanding management office
- 18 Years or older
- Hard working
- Detail- Orientated
- Can work independently
- Ability to lift 15-40 pounds
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Willing to work to make money
- Team Player
- Coachable : On-the-job training provided.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Incumbent may be required to work variable shifts, overtime and flexible hours.
- English speaking
- Drivers License preferred, but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer
TEE Janitorial is committed to a policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability and military discharge, or any other action covered by federal or state laws.